Shopping malls which have successfully joined the “Charter for Age-friendly Shopping Malls” can use the logo of the Charter for demonstration of their commitment to an age-friendly culture to their customers and the public.
Where to use and format of logo
- Within the premises of the shopping mall, on its promotional materials (including corporate website, advertisements, etc.), and in its events
- The logo can be scaled up or down proportionally as needed. To ensure that the logo can be displayed clearly, the width of the logo must be at least 30mm. The design and font of the logo cannot be changed, and the various parts of the logo, including its text and design, cannot be separated
- If the logo is displayed on the mall’s promotional materials and in its events, such promotional materials and events must be legal, of good nature, healthy, honest, truthful and free from defamatory, discriminatory, or insulting content
- The Organiser has the sole and absolute discretion to determine whether a mall that has been awarded the logo violates these Guidelines, and may terminate the use of the logo at any time
- The Organiser reserves the right to change these Guidelines, and revoke the right of the mall to use the logo. In the case of disputes, the Organiser reserves the right of final and binding decision
If you have any enquiries about the Guidelines, please contact the Organiser by sending an email to: [email protected]